1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint online purchase discounts

First post but find this site very informative and thought someone could shed some light.

Has anyone else purchased an Evo View from sprint online? I did earlier and am confused on the price. It breaks down like this.

I have service (500 minute, unlimited data and text) with a nexus s 4g

I added the View to my shopping cart. I selected the 3G ($45) plan.

I then select the scribe and case for accessories. This is where it gets confusing. Under the scribe it had a note to "Buy one, get more" indicating I need to select the scibe and will get the $79 discounted at the bottom. Well, I did and more. Here is what the reciept indicates as far as discounts and what I ended up paying.

Evo View: $649.99
    Discount : Purchase the HTC EVO View and receive the HTC Scribe for free -$200.00 (What?)
    Other discount-$250.00 (This is the 2 year agreement discount).
    Your price $199.99

HTC Scribe Quantity 1 $79.99
    Buy one, get more Discount : Purchase the HTC EVO View and receive the HTC Scribe for free-$ 79.9
    See less Your price $0.00

Leather Folio Case
    Quantity 1 $44.99
    Your price $44.99

Sub total $774.97
    ShippingFREE
    Total instant savings -$529.99 (Huh?)

Estimated taxes for ZIP Code $24.80
    What you'll save later$ 0.00
    Today's total $ 269.78 (??????) (+ activation fee of course which will be on my next bill).

My question is what this other $200 dollar discount came from. I got the View, pen, and leather portfolio for only $270 with a 2 year commitment. I figure if I cancel and pay $200 it's not a bad deal.

Any thoughts on this other discount?

Thanks,

Ken

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

You should immediately go and play the lottery.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Sprint online purchase discounts

The SERO page has them, EVO View, for $199

I just bought mine this morning. Not sure how you got your's for that price on the regular site though.

ugh....double post.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I hope it isn't a mistake they made and try to cancel the order. I just followed the link on the bottom of "my account" page. Fingers crossed.