Full Bluetooth Stack or HID Mouse support at least

herrerarivera

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
So I got my HTC Evo View 4G tablet and is awesome, this will really be the ultimate mobile office experience if i get to add the full hid bluetooth stack to it, obviously there is no cyanogenmod for it yet and i dont know if they will make one sice it has the Scribe techonology, anyways I have rooted it but does anybody know how to add the bluetooth hid stack for mouse support only? It comes with gingerbread 2.3.4 and sense 2.1 and bluetooth 3.0.

Any help will be much appreciated.

FYI keyboard works fine and it will pair and connect a bluetooth mouse but there is no pointer and all it does is scroll thru items up and down when moving the mouse up and down.

Help! Thanks again.

herrerarivera

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
All right so I am willing to paypal whoever can get this to work, either a custom rom or add the BT stack to the stock rom. The offer is out, $100 USD.

herrerarivera

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I was porting a custom flyer rom, got it to boot but didn't work, sorry for the false alarm. On another note, HTC and Sprint confirmed that there will be a HoneyComb update for the Evo view soon, lets just hope that they will leave the full bluetooth stack that honeycomb already has.

gaston f75

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
HI, I just updated my tablet to honeycomb, and I am trying to pair a motorola blue tooth mouse. I was wondering if you would not mind sharing how you got it to work. Actually it tells me it is paired but not connected. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol