Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hellooooo

I guess we're all here recently because most of us pick up the device for 239 or 229 +shipping the past few days.

I played around with the device, its not bad.. I use GrooveIP to setup voip calls, its not free.
    @ market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip&hl=en 4.99 on android markets but its actually 2.99 on amazon's market place, so basically you enable the device to use other markets, download the amazon android market app and buy it through there.

Also I bought some generic screen protector.

Any one have good case or dock or accessory recommendations ?

Official sprint blog - this is the only update I'm able to run
    community.sprint.com/baw/message/358639#358639
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Hellooooo

BTW Also looking to see if 64GB SDXC would work... Some people reported that 64GB SDXC works on a few HTC cell phone.. plus these are rare also

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

I did as well as XMas gifts. I ended up picking up these Blurex cases. Doing some searching on the net found this case was highly rated. Will see after the people who I got them for...get them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Nice, i just picked up a cheap 8 dollar snap on case on ebay till I find something I like.

I think im going to get the clear skins when I have it in the car mount and use a case like the blurex when I"m on the train. Looks like the blurex snap in and out pretty easily

Global Posts
    921 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I ordered the Blurex case as well after seeing a video on youtube about it (on an HTC Flyer). I get the View and the case tomorrow. I found that there is more information out there about the Flyer than the View. There are a few videos of the Flyer running Honeycomb if you want to check those out.

I also ordered the Scribe pen off of Ebay for $26 new in the retail packaging. Seemed to be the best price I found.

I guess I'm also going to finally root my EVO 4G so I can use the wireless tether when I don't have wifi access.
    Kyo 6035 > Kyo 7135 > Palm 800W > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVOLTE > HTC One (M8) + Nexus 9 + G Watch R
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Yeah since the post, honeycomb came out.. using it for 2 days now.. awesome

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts

@ NicksGarage do you have the link from where you order your scribe pen. I just brought a View off someone that was still in the box.

Global Posts
    921 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLee571 View Post
    @ NicksGarage do you have the link from where you order your scribe pen. I just brought a View off someone that was still in the box.
    It was a one-off deal with a cheap buy-it-now price. They just shipped it today so I don't have it yet. Hopefully it is as descibed. There are a lot of them available on ebay but some are just the pen, no battery or retail package. They take a AAAA battery (4 A) so figure that into the price.

So far, the View is great. The Blurex case is working well and well worth the 20 bucks it cost on Amazon. Unfortunately it's hit or miss when you can get it on there. I first saw it when I ordered the View but went back to get it after I got my order confirmation and it wasn't available. Kept checking and then there were like 12 available so I snagged one.
    Kyo 6035 > Kyo 7135 > Palm 800W > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVOLTE > HTC One (M8) + Nexus 9 + G Watch R

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts

Thanks for the update but I was able to track down the Scribe at a Sprint Store and found out if you buy 2 accessories you get 25% off. I ended up with the Scribe and Case for 35.00 each.

Quote Originally Posted by NicksGarage View Post
    It was a one-off deal with a cheap buy-it-now price. They just shipped it today so I don't have it yet. Hopefully it is as descibed. There are a lot of them available on ebay but some are just the pen, no battery or retail package. They take a AAAA battery (4 A) so figure that into the price.

So far, the View is great. The Blurex case is working well and well worth the 20 bucks it cost on Amazon. Unfortunately it's hit or miss when you can get it on there. I first saw it when I ordered the View but went back to get it after I got my order confirmation and it wasn't available. Kept checking and then there were like 12 available so I snagged one.