Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,119 Global Posts

Default Re: Case with Scribe Holder

Quote Originally Posted by dbarnes2270 View Post
    Wow, what did you dislike about it?
    the fact that this thing has pretty much reached end of life did it...

i paid $240, sold for $250, and am eagerly awaiting the 7in Asus quadcore for $250

there are a lot more cases for the Flyer than for the EVO View. how do they all fit both the View and the Flyer? according to the HTC spec the Flyer is 4.8" wide and the View is only 4.42". is that not a problem?

b&h photo has it in stock now for about $30

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Does anyone know where to get the black scribe pens, are they only at Sprint stores?
    i got one today from b&h photo for about $30
    provantage is oos but it's about $28 there

Global Posts
    825 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ronikoren View Post
    there are a lot more cases for the Flyer than for the EVO View. how do they all fit both the View and the Flyer? according to the HTC spec the Flyer is 4.8" wide and the View is only 4.42". is that not a problem?

Those dimensions must be wrong. They are the same size and can use the same cases and screen protectors.
    Kyo 6035 > Kyo 7135 > Palm 800W > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVOLTE > HTC One (M8) + EVO View 4G

Kind of late for me to post about this but in case anyone comes across it I got the one from casemate and the magnet in it made the auto-rotate feature break...so what i did is pushed on the side of the magnets untill they broke loose and slid them to the edge where I ripped the seam and popped them out. Works great now and you can't even tell there was ever a magnet removed. The day after I notified casemate about this they dropped the price by half...BOO! They didn't offer me any compensation and were going to take shipping charges out of my refund so I just modified it and kept it and I'm happy I did although I'm still disappointed in the way that the situation was handled by Casemate.
    Thanked by:

I bought my view back in February at my neighborhood Sprint store,and they also had a HTC factory made leather case and stylus holder,so i got that too.It is GREAT,I love both ,especiallythe tab,it works perfectly,like it should,I just wish it had phone call capability with Bluetooth.I alsogot the generic Sprint stylus.I highly recommend this combo!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12