Case with Scribe Holder

ronikoren

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
there are a lot more cases for the Flyer than for the EVO View. how do they all fit both the View and the Flyer? according to the HTC spec the Flyer is 4.8" wide and the View is only 4.42". is that not a problem?

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
there are a lot more cases for the Flyer than for the EVO View. how do they all fit both the View and the Flyer? according to the HTC spec the Flyer is 4.8" wide and the View is only 4.42". is that not a problem?

Those dimensions must be wrong. They are the same size and can use the same cases and screen protectors.

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
Kind of late for me to post about this but in case anyone comes across it I got the one from casemate and the magnet in it made the auto-rotate feature break...so what i did is pushed on the side of the magnets untill they broke loose and slid them to the edge where I ripped the seam and popped them out. Works great now and you can't even tell there was ever a magnet removed. The day after I notified casemate about this they dropped the price by half...BOO! They didn't offer me any compensation and were going to take shipping charges out of my refund so I just modified it and kept it and I'm happy I did although I'm still disappointed in the way that the situation was handled by Casemate.

Reactions: roaddawg24

roaddawg24

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I bought my view back in February at my neighborhood Sprint store,and they also had a HTC factory made leather case and stylus holder,so i got that too.It is GREAT,I love both ,especiallythe tab,it works perfectly,like it should,I just wish it had phone call capability with Bluetooth.I alsogot the generic Sprint stylus.I highly recommend this combo!:cool: