LIKE or DISLIKE?
10-27-2013 05:28 PM
- HI guys,what do you think about this tab OVERALL? Me,I love it,especially since the updates,but even on Gingerbread I still liked it.I don't root,and ,luckily I haven't had any issues with the device itself.It did. ,although,take me awhile to realize a tab doesn't work well with a lot of phone apps I was loading at first,but after that,Honeycomb works like a.charm.Overall this tab is perfect for ME,especially since the updates,what do you guys think?02-20-2012 03:37 PM
- I got mine in December on one of the cheap deals and it's been great. I upgraded to Honeycomb soon after I got it. I'd been putting off getting a tablet and figured this would just be something to tide me over till the right thing came along but this just works.02-20-2012 11:57 PM
- I won't OFFICIALLY own one until tomorrow but I already LIKE it. I work near a Sprint store so I would always pop in and play with the one on display and I love it. I was waiting until my plan was up to upgrade but I got a great deal on a 32GB without having to get locked into another 2 year plan so I bought it. I ordered the Scribe and am still looking for a good case. This will be replacing my OG Samsung Galaxy Tab which my 5-year-old will be inheriting but I have read up on some great things I need to do with my Evo View 4G. First and foremost I have to go and get InvisiShield on the screen as it's NOT Gorilla glass like the Galaxy Tab to avoid scratching it with my Scribe. I'm still reading through filling my brain with everything I should be looking out for but i am really excited about tomorrow. It's going to be a long day waiting for UPS...02-21-2012 01:58 AM
- I love this tablet! I've had mine for a month today and I couldn't be happier. Only thing I can really call an issue is when I upgraded to Honeycomb. I hated this tablet after upgrading, but I found someone online who fixed it for me and I'm back on Gingerbread..looooooving it!03-01-2012 01:02 PM
- Loved it- updated to Honeycomb and hated it, just rooted and went back to GB and love it all over again-
Stock Honeycomb does not work on this tablet- it ruins it-
Now waiting to see if there's any custom HC or even ICS ROM coming out that people are happy with- unfortunately the View has minimal developer iinterest- so keeping it on GB for now-
I also did an early termination on my sprint contract- so I only use it on WIFI now-06-02-2012 10:53 PM
- More Android Goodness
- The Archives
- Android Central Archives
- HTC EVO View 4G
LIKE or DISLIKE?
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD