- 1 Posts
Recover Contacts from Phone with Cracked Screen
Hi - my HTC Explorer has a cracked screen - I can see the background image but cannot drag the ring from the bottom of the screen to activate the phone. I do not think it has USB debugging enabled.
Is there any method to recover contacts from the phone? I can connect the phone to my PC and can see the folders/files.
Thanks in advance.
- 06-09-2013, 10:28 AM #2
Re: Recover Contacts from Phone with Cracked Screen
are your contacts stored in google, if they are your in luck. are the files and folder you see the sd card? you might take it to a cell shop and have them temporarily fix screen long enough to transfer your stuff. Bluetooth works to transfer contacts also
- By Tyree in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2014, 02:00 AM
- By skrybe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 06:37 PM
- By cytherian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2012, 11:19 AM
- By user313 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2010, 01:47 PM
- By trmoney24 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:31 PM