- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Unable to flash recovery into HTC Explorer
I am trying to flash recovery into my HTC Explorer (PICO) so I could install a custom ROM into it.
Issue is even though drivers are installed coorectly and when connected via USB the phone is shown as valid device under Android USB Devices > My HTC
But still when fastboot devices or adb devices show no results
And if I directly issues a flash command it get stuck at waiting for devices
I tried with HTX Sync installed and even without it but no gain. I tried reinstalling drivers but it say All drivers are up to date.
Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue? Or is there any other way of flashing recovery to my devices?
- 03-24-2014, 03:43 PM #2
- 03-24-2014, 04:42 PM #4
- 04-06-2014, 08:22 AM #5
- By Noah Baron in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:43 AM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:21 PM
- By onthezone in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 11:25 AM
- By HTCOne98 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:00 PM
- By Almeuit in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:15 AM