- 4 Posts
HTC Explorer: Unable to flash recovery, remote: signature verify fail
I am trying to flash a `CMW Recovery` into my HTC Explorer device so i could install a custom rom:
Upon issuing command:
>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
I get this error:
sending 'recovery' (4728 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.877s]
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 1.467s
Can anyone please explain why is this happening and how can i solve this?
- 03-30-2014, 12:34 AM #2
- 04-06-2014, 07:26 AM #3
- 07-17-2015, 10:40 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: HTC Explorer: Unable to flash recovery, remote: signature verify fail
did any one find an answer for this yet ???
my device cant be rooted and cant install recovery , only can unlock bootloader
beside everything i do i get this ( signature verify fail ) i cant even get Ruu installed
eveything i wiped from my htc ( one m8 )
- By detn8r in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2015, 09:42 PM
- By teamnowak in forum LG G2Replies: 22Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:19 AM
- By gw5htc in forum HTC One SVReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 11Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:24 AM
- By redviper747 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 02:39 PM