Can it be carrier unlocked?
I really like the build quality and size of the First. Only problem is I'm on t-mobile. Can this phone be unlocked and if so how. I checked gsm unlock codes website but they didn't have any codes for the phone yet.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- 05-01-2013, 10:59 AM #2
- 05-05-2013, 09:33 AM #3
Re: Can it be carrier unlocked?
Good to know, but I was planing on purchasing it on eBay, then unlocking and then activate it on T-Mobile. I hate to spend the money on one just to find our that it doesn't work. I'll give them a shout as well.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
- 05-13-2013, 09:05 PM #5
- 37 Posts
- 05-16-2013, 05:54 PM #7
- By aomontreal in forum Motorola CharmReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2010, 09:24 AM
- By Libuff in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 09-30-2010, 09:40 AM
- By BrickAlley in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:47 AM
- By rem_kujawa in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:54 PM
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2010, 01:43 PM