Viber doesn't work on my HTC First phone
I have installed and uninstalled viber several times on my phone (HTC First). Whenever I try to open the app, it shows me this message "Unfortunately Viber stopped working" and shuts down. But if anyone sends me a message, I can read it and reply to it. That's the only thing I can do. Please help me if anyone knows anything or had the same issue.
- 06-26-2013, 10:50 AM #2
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Viber doesn't work on my HTC First phone
...same thing happened to me? I just installed and I then got a text from a mate of mine but then I got the same error message? I'm going to Google it now to see if there's any solution? If you find one, please post!! Cheers!
- 06-26-2013, 01:35 PM #3
- 07-12-2013, 07:43 PM #4
- 11-18-2014, 06:32 AM #5
- By Couchchicago in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:52 PM
- By Jeff80 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:36 PM
- By Shotty in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2010, 06:40 PM
- By Shotty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2010, 01:15 PM
- By Shotty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2010, 10:40 AM