- 7 Posts
Will the HTC First ever get a new update? I'm pretty sure I recall reading somewhere months and months ago that it'd at least get 4.2.2 or maybe even 4.3. But I haven't seen anything else about it, guessing HTC just gave up on it, which is a shame cause the First is over-all a nice little phone.
- 11-09-2013, 03:32 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 11-09-2013, 04:01 PM #3
- 11-15-2013, 01:30 PM #5
Re: New Update?
I was just wondering about this phone, it totally disappeared off the grid, tech sites and blogs totally stopped talking about it and moved on to Moto X.
It does seem like Htc have abandoned it and are focussing on the One range.Samsung GALAXY S 4 32GB Exynos Octa Black Mist
Samsung GALAXY S II 16GB Ceramic White
Apple iPad4 WiFi+3G/LTE 16GB
- 11-21-2013, 06:35 PM #6
- 11-24-2013, 10:54 AM #7
- 01-03-2014, 06:32 AM #8
- By alexlam24 in forum EntertainmentReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:17 PM
- By Masheen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:05 AM
- By mesocyclone30 in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2013, 07:48 AM
- By tylerju90 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2013, 12:40 PM
- By jbklein in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 12:12 PM