Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

10/9/14 Update

Good news:
    SSL Certificate Installed: Yes
    Guide finished: Yes
    Open source code uploaded to Github: Yes
    Program finished: Yes

Bad news:
    Cloudflare needs to be fixed
    Temporary problems with hosting
    Need to configure some stuff in Linux
    Moving domains
    Moving file hosters as previous file hosting for toolkit has not met some of my requirements
    Last edited by wizzrah; 10-09-2014 at 06:27 PM.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Thanked by 2:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM

Default Re: Wizzrah's HTC First Toolkit v1.0 [Unlock bootloader, flash a recovery, root]

Sneak peak of next toolkit update:
    EZToolkit Advanced v2.0 (HTC First) [Unlock bootloader, flash a recovery, root]-update-toolkit.png

This was a concept.
    Last edited by wizzrah; 01-01-2014 at 01:11 AM.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

ron flesher likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM

Default Re: EZToolkit Advanced v2.0 (HTC First) [Unlock bootloader, flash a recovery, root]

I have released a new update!

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM

Default Re: EZToolkit Advanced v2.0 (HTC First) [Unlock bootloader, flash a recovery, root]

Hi guys, I'm going to fix the website. Links will be down for a little bit. Thanks.

When will u b done?

Posted via Android Central App
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Jesuit View Post
    When will u b done?

Posted via Android Central App
    The download link is working and the website is still in progress. I am also working on the next tablet update so I'm really busy.

Dear Wizrah,

Im Using HTC desire 816 dual sim a50dwg,sim slot 1 cdma /GSM & sim slot 2 gsm,I want to s off & update prl lists,can you provide the download link

Regards

Vinay