Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Settings app is deleted while i clean my phone HTC First how do i get it back

I downloaded this app clean master from the play store and was at clean junk files it asked me to go to advance junk clean so i did and it began to clean more apps and when i leave the app my settings app is uninstalled(didn't know it was possible) and now i cant accesses my settings which has my WiFi and data in t so i cant call or get on the internet anymore. Can you hep me please and thank-you? #HTC First

Global Posts
    20,766 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Settings app is deleted while i clean my phone HTC First how do i get it back

Quote Originally Posted by Malik Sheets View Post
    I downloaded this app clean master from the play store and was at clean junk files it asked me to go to advance junk clean so i did and it began to clean more apps and when i leave the app my settings app is uninstalled(didn't know it was possible) and now i cant accesses my settings which has my WiFi and data in t so i cant call or get on the internet anymore. Can you hep me please and thank-you? #HTC First
    Welcome to the forums.
    So you have no settings in your app drawer?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Settings app is deleted while i clean my phone HTC First how do i get it back

Welcome to Android Central! The Settings "app" really can't be deleted, unless you rooted your phone. In the list of all apps (the App Drawer), you're saying that Settings isn't there? I'm not talking about a homescreen--I'm talking about the App Drawer that comes up if you tap the circle icon with the grid of dots.