what type micro sd card for flyer...?

pipalpani

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi
Have recently got the Flyer and am wanting to know what type of micro sd card to get for it...am particularly thinking about what class should the card be? Initially put in a 32 GB Class 6 but was informed by HTC Support that only Class 2 is supported. Therefore, have just bought a 4 GB Class 2 for my Flyer but am still a bit confused about it all. I'd really appreciate any help from other Flyer owners and their experience with regard to this issue...many thanks

adamm44

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a 16GB microsdhc class 2 card for mine. The higher the class represents how much faster it can read/write files to the card. I have had no problems as far as speed goes on my class 2 card. You should be just fine with a class 2.

pipalpani

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a 16GB microsdhc class 2 card for mine. The higher the class represents how much faster it can read/write files to the card. I have had no problems as far as speed goes on my class 2 card. You should be just fine with a class 2.
Many thanks adamm_44! Have recently put in an order for a 16GB Class 2...Great to have it explained so well:)

S Prime

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Many thanks adamm_44! Have recently put in an order for a 16GB Class 2...Great to have it explained so well:)

Adamm_44 is correct you will not be able to detect any difference class 2, 4, 6, or 10 when making file transfers or playing back standard video. When recording video it is recommended to use a class 4 or 6 because your minimum transfer rate is higher. When buying a new card I prefer to go with a retail package from a name brand rather than bulk because I have seen more quality complaints on bulk cards from no name suppliers. Just for some extra information, you may find that an older host device ( card reader ) may have older firmware and not recognize anything but a class 2, but you will not have this problem with the Flyer as I have a higher class card in mine.

IT Service Professional - I Just Want My Device to Be Productive

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20