System Update

delthor7

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Saw a notification for an update this morning and did it. It's version 2.27.1540.31. Anyone know what this update was for?

kayzee2405

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
thank guys i didnt realize there was an update as of right now its downloading :) i heard a rumor that they will be sending ice cream sandwich to it someday it was on some official list of devices to get it but all i can do for now is wait lol

kayzee2405

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
well guys i had a home screen launcher and i cleared out the defaults to go back and personalize the status bar (it wouldnt open while in the aftermarket laucher) and lost it only way i can open it is to go to recent not sure what to do

ethan

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I just got this update and was thoroughly confused. I was hoping for at least Honeycomb but i guess its no such luck

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Below is HTCs response to my asking what the update included. Wheee ;)

Thank you for your reply with the additional information. The update you downloaded was an enhancement to security on your device. There was an issue that, while never exploited to our knowledge, could have allowed an untrusted third party application to gather information it should not have had access to so we needed to correct this.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Douglas

HTC

Reactions: delthor7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463