Motorola Bluetooth android keyboard

catkeepr

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I found a nice little Motorola android keyboard at Target on sale for 17 dollars and just couldn't resist picking one up.

The problem is, I can't get it to pair with the flyer, or any other android device for that matter.

When I try to pair, the flyer recognizes the keyboard but always errors out for invalid password. I suspect it OS because the keyboard uses a password of 0000 while the flyer and other android devices seem to insist on assigning random passwords.

Seems to me the only way I'm going to get this to work is to ne able to assign a password of 0000 through the flyer bit I have no idea how.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk

matthew2582

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I found a nice little Motorola android keyboard at Target on sale for 17 dollars and just couldn't resist picking one up.

The problem is, I can't get it to pair with the flyer, or any other android device for that matter.

When I try to pair, the flyer recognizes the keyboard but always errors out for invalid password. I suspect it OS because the keyboard uses a password of 0000 while the flyer and other android devices seem to insist on assigning random passwords.

Seems to me the only way I'm going to get this to work is to ne able to assign a password of 0000 through the flyer bit I have no idea how.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk

We get the same result with Moto BT keyboard but this HP TouchPad BT keyboard is better built and works just fine - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055QYJK6/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details