- 14 Posts
External SD card is making internal SD card appear full
I currently have a 16 GB SD card in my Flyer. It currently has about 3.5 GB of storage used already. However, the problem that I'm having is that it makes my internal card appear low on memory. In root explorer I can see both cards, as SD Card and SD Card2. But the external card also appears in the internal card as well as ext_sd and that's where the space is being eaten up. I have very few things saved din internal memory.
Is there anyway this can be fixed? If I remove the ext_sd folder from from the internal card, am I in essence deleting everything on my external card?
- 01-09-2013, 09:25 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: External SD card is making internal SD card appear full
I have the same problem.
it started happening after rooting and experimenting with the phone.
phone works fine tho, its just annoying.
when ever i put stuff on the external sd the internal sd shows "misc files" filling up when i go to settings > storage
- By ansextra in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 21Last Post: 06-13-2013, 12:24 PM
- By tohio in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:41 PM
- By ashd811 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2012, 07:09 AM
- By sethjk in forum Droid BionicReplies: 13Last Post: 02-12-2012, 03:53 PM
- By AlexAndAHalf in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 07:11 AM