I'm sold

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Before today I was dead set on buying the blackberry Playbook...then I watched the video HTC put out on the flyer. And I am sold on it. I can think of numerous items this device will replace... and depending on the price most likely I will buy release day. I will probably get the wifi only version and tether it to my evo. Unless sprint has a pretty decent price on contract...the scribe pen seems awesome...and HTC is damn good when it comes down to hardware and sense (unibody and sense)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I might have to buy a tablet from another vendor if htc does not get these things into the market soon @ a competitive price.........

osc006

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I was sold by the video too.... Evernote synchronized and the stylus = perfect for meetings.

ethan

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Before today I was dead set on buying the blackberry Playbook...then I watched the video HTC put out on the flyer. And I am sold on it. I can think of numerous items this device will replace... and depending on the price most likely I will buy release day. I will probably get the wifi only version and tether it to my evo. Unless sprint has a pretty decent price on contract...the scribe pen seems awesome...and HTC is damn good when it comes down to hardware and sense (unibody and sense)

AGREED! I definitely want to use this to take notes in class, as a college student I bet it would be great!

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I am looking at it for people to sign and note invoices and such. It is a must have for anyone in the service industry IMO

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams