Visit site
2011-05-28_20-26-03.jpg

2011-05-28_20-27-00.jpg

Looks pretty good to me :)

Reactions: LowFire

adamm44

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My battery life has been exceptionally good. I haven't watched a full movie on it. I have been doing mostly web browsing, you tube, and my kid playing puzzles on it. I have been quite impressed with the battery life so far. :)

Walkamo

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
My battery life has been exceptionally good. I haven't watched a full movie on it. I have been doing mostly web browsing, you tube, and my kid playing puzzles on it. I have been quite impressed with the battery life so far. :)

I took my flyer on a trip to Japan last month (Proto unit) and watched HD content for over 7 hours and still had 22% battery left... Very impressed with this device....

Walkamo

suzi

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I am not getting that kind of life at all. Today, I've had less than an hour of actual use (mostly online, but.just email and text - no media), and I'm at 62%. :'(

I have my screen brightness down all the way, and turn the screen off when I'm not using it, but I keep my wireless on. Email is set for once an hour during peak time, except.for.work email, which is pushed.

Those of you with the great battery life, do you have your wireless on all the time? Other suggestions for me?

many Tia,
suzi

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2