Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock, CM7

Default Still no sdk

You think maybe HTC is holding off on releasing the SDK until Honeycomb is released?

Quote Originally Posted by bouncing View Post
    You think maybe HTC is holding off on releasing the SDK until Honeycomb is released?
    Are you referring to pen apps for the Flyer? I though I had read that the Honeycomb SDK was available but not heavily used so I looked that up.

Android 3.0 Honeycomb SDK now available to all, API level literally cranked to 11 -- Engadget
    IT Service Professional - I Just Need A Device To Be Productive
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock, CM7

No I'm talking about the pen. HTC said there would be an sdk for pen-enabled apps.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncing View Post
    No I'm talking about the pen. HTC said there would be an sdk for pen-enabled apps.
    I will probably be available soon after the Flyer release..........
    IT Service Professional - I Just Need A Device To Be Productive

Default Re: Still no sdk

Anyone hear any updates lately about the status of the pen SDK? The most I've seen was that HTCDev.com is promising developers they'll have access to a pen API at some point in the future. After seeing the demos of the note-taking app on the Lenovo ThinkPad tablet, I'm really jonesing for someone to make a notes app with better functionality than the HTC version.

Default Re: Still no sdk

Saw on the AC home page today that HTCDev.com is live -- hopefully now some developers out there will start making use of the pen APIs!