Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Can't download apps from Android Market

I did not have that issue today.

Quote Originally Posted by delthor7 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I tried it again: powered off, held down volume down button, pressed & released power (still holding vol down), then it quickly goes right to the usual home screen. Can I pull the battery or something?
    HEY! I tried everything in two forums to no avail. This works: disable data saving. I put it back on and downloads failed. Disabled again and downloading np.

Quote Originally Posted by yapkuen View Post
    Anyone else having this problem today? Tried to download new apps and a few updates, and none of them would download. I just get a "download unsuccessful" message. I've tried it on several different WiFi connections, so it's not that, and I can download apps just fine on my Droid Incredible, so it's apparently not an Android Market problem. I can also download and install with no problems from Amazon app store. Did a reboot of my Flyer, and that didn't solve the problem either.
    I had same prob and found no simple solutions until one day I tried to download a pic/to facebook. A message popped up and told me disable data saver. I went to settings/battery and data manager/ disable data saver. It was that simple. And it worked!!! Finally a simple answer! I would get the orangw triangle with the exclamation point in it before. I coukdnt download from market. This solved problem.

I had the same issue....

I tried the whole remove updates thing, I tried the delete apps, turn off gmail, gtalk etc. etc. etc.

What you need to try before all of that is to confirm that Media background data is not turned off. Download Manager is a component of Media.

Settings>Usage>Media make sure Media back ground data is not disabled, i.e. is not ticked. I ticked this when I was tinkering with the settings... and for 3 weeks I couldn't work out why I couldn't download apps via 3g/4g.

trying to down load apps to tablet,and on some apps it says wrong country

Everytime I try to download a app it says "Could not be downloaded due to an error.(-101)" Please help!

Can u please help me download instragram and path please

- - - Updated - - -

Can u please help me download instragram and path please
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12