Flyer Software Update

Chordeater

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I received an update via OTA some days ago (I'm in Spain). Something like software 2.00.405.3. I only notice a fix on a bug (closing the keyboard after one touch in landscape mode in some situations) and maybe a more fluid navigation and/or better visual effect between the 8 initial displays.

jp.azevedo

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Please, if someone receive the update, download it and before applying it copy the zip file to your sdcard. So you will be able to upload it ;) you can get it in the Download folder of sdcard or sdcard2...

adamm44

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I wish HTC would hurry up with honeycomb. It's kinda pointless having a tablet and not having access to all the good apps in the market.

miakotamatsue

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I wish HTC would hurry up with honeycomb. It's kinda pointless having a tablet and not having access to all the good apps in the market.
I got the Xoom with the Honeycomb 3.1 for two months. It's not all that. There aren't that many apps for it on the market right now. Some of the apps that are "optimized" for Honeycomb are just reformatted to fit the bigger screen, but nothing new. Honeycomb is still somewhat buggy and lags. The HTC Flyer with single core has a much snappier experience than the Xoom with dual core and Honeycomb!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca