2.1 ROM with overclock?

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a 2.1 ROM that overclocks well? I had option 4 leak and tried using setcpu but couldn't get it above stock speed. I would have liked to use Gumbo but I need my camera :( . So, can anyone give me some advice?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a 2.1 ROM that overclocks well? I had option 4 leak and tried using setcpu but couldn't get it above stock speed. I would have liked to use Gumbo but I need my camera :( . So, can anyone give me some advice?

There is two 2.1 roms that are overclocked that i know of one is by flipz & toast. Darch also has overclocking.The camera wont work on them because of the kernel.Option 4 of the leak won't run setcpu because the kernel needs to be built from source.We can't build a new kernel til we get the source for the new kernel that comes with 2.1

Robchaos_

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
You can either have overclocked 2.1 with no camera, or overclocked 1.5 with camera (in this very section of the forums even!)

smstutler

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Wonder if it is gonna be possible for the dev's to get the kernel from the eeris source release and OC it to make cam work. As for 1.5, too bad someone didn't make an oc'ed 1.6 so jit could also be included and you would have a cam also. That would have been speed.

But from what I just saw on xda doesn't seem likely. Although the rom is ported it still uses the leaked kernel from heroc

Last edited: