Superuser

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I have this Superuser Permission app on my Hero. I select it, but all it does is show "Superuser Permissions" at the top, and the rest of the screen is black.

Am I doing something wrong, and what exactly is this Superuser Permission stuff about anyway?

I have Cachemate and anytime I try to use it, it asked for a SU request then I usually have to force close it.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I have this Superuser Permission app on my Hero. I select it, but all it does is show "Superuser Permissions" at the top, and the rest of the screen is black.

Am I doing something wrong, and what exactly is this Superuser Permission stuff about anyway?

I have Cachemate and anytime I try to use it, it asked for a SU request then I usually have to force close it.

Superuser app is blank when you open it,The only time you will see it have anything in it is after you give an app permissions.When you try to use cachemate i think it needs permission then su app will pop up asking if you want to allow choose always allow.Make sure to have usb debugging on when trying to give superuser permissions or the screen will just be blank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis