Radio Version

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Whats the scoop with the newest radio? should we flash it? or leave it alone?

im on baseband version 1.04.01.09.21 using Kool-Aid 2.1 rom

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Whats the scoop with the newest radio? should we flash it? or leave it alone?

im on baseband version 1.04.01.09.21 using Kool-Aid 2.1 rom

I plan on getting a flashable zip up for the new radio,just had to get sum rest so i had clear mind.:D

bubbacs1

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey beezy420, not to high-jack, but anyone over here working on a root for the official release?
Didn't want to start a new thread just to ask....srry.

piaa_nissan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the new radio and haven't noticed much of a difference other than the google maps seems to be playing nicer. Previously the leak caused my location to be messed up in my home with the airrave.

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
hmm....thats an issue i have occasionally , clearly GPS related. Google Maps keeps putting me in west wyoming. Im actually in Boston.

lol

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey beezy420, not to high-jack, but anyone over here working on a root for the official release?
Didn't want to start a new thread just to ask....srry.

Not that i know or heard of, No one is going to take the time to root a phone that has already been rooted. Thats why everyone tried to warn people not to ruu.There is always the possiblity that someone feels froggy and finds away to,but i wouldn't count on it.

piaa_nissan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
hmm....thats an issue i have occasionally , clearly GPS related. Google Maps keeps putting me in west wyoming. Im actually in Boston.

lol
Mine point to the same house in Portland Oregon and I'm 25 miles west. The funny part is Sprint Nav locks right on, too bad I hate that interface they have.

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
HAHAHAH when im at my folks who have the airave i am being told im in oakland... i live about 400 miles north in redding! i think it has to do with the fact that airave is pretty much a VOIP kinda set up... so maybe the area its givin us is were the server is located... and to the new radio i will try it when we see a legit improvement, until then i dont see a reason to play with it...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante