Could someone explain Titanium backup

williest311

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I'm rooted with option 3 on the first 2.1 leak, I downloaded Titanium backup...the app says I'm not rooted. I go to the website and follow the directions to see whether or not I'm actually rooted (I am). I do all the stuff to download busybox, the app force closes and leaves a notification that busy box is verifying so I download busybox manually reload the app and it still doesn't work. Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I'm rooted with option 3 on the first 2.1 leak, I downloaded Titanium backup...the app says I'm not rooted. I go to the website and follow the directions to see whether or not I'm actually rooted (I am). I do all the stuff to download busybox, the app force closes and leaves a notification that busy box is verifying so I download busybox manually reload the app and it still doesn't work. Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks!

Ive never used it,but i can tell you that you have root if you flashed option3 and you busybox should already be in the rom you shouldn't have to add it.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site