i messed up my sd card?

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
alright, i took out my sd card to delete everything off of it except the android folder that it wouldn't let me delete. now i can't get the recovery screen to read anything off of it. backups or .zips.

anyone know how to fix it?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
alright, i took out my sd card to delete everything off of it except the android folder that it wouldn't let me delete. now i can't get the recovery screen to read anything off of it. backups or .zips.

anyone know how to fix it?

Have you fully booted the phone to see if the phone is reading from the sdcard.

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you fully booted the phone to see if the phone is reading from the sdcard.

yeah, it could. what i did was install your rom and then did a factory reset with the phone. that removed the wireless tether and i wanted to reinstall the rom to reinstall the wireless tether. i don't know why the zip wasn't showing up and then just reappeared. thanks for the quick reply guys.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
yeah, it could. what i did was install your rom and then did a factory reset with the phone. that removed the wireless tether and i wanted to reinstall the rom to reinstall the wireless tether. i don't know why the zip wasn't showing up and then just reappeared. thanks for the quick reply guys.

No prob.I know you were just to busy enjoying your HOT pynk Evo to get it working.;)j/k