Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hero delayed in phone mode

Has anyone had issues when they are getting a call or ending a call? My phone normally does pretty fast but whenever I get a call my phone seems to freeze up for 5 or more seconds before the screen comes up and it starts ringing. Also when I end a call the screen will either be black or sit with the end call button for a while after the call has ended.

I'm experiencing the same thing! I've considered downloading and using a different dialer, but leaning more towards rooting my phone and overclocking it to see if that improves things any.

I have mine overclocked and it is lightning speed except with regard to the phone function....
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

well it is good to know that it's not just me having the problem.

kinda funny how the worst feature on the smartphone is the ... phone!
    e

yeah but i'll tell you what. not a lot of cell phones i have had have executed the phone portion well, its not only smartphones. i have prob had 12+ cell phones. Sony ericcson phones are sick and some european phones. HTC is ok. mostly android that makes the hero good.