Flash 10.1

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
try downloading the file to your desktop on your computer, plung in your phone and set to htc sync, your computer should read that your phone is there, then double click the apk it will open htc sync and give you the option to install press next and give it a few seconds, it will say on your computer that it failed to install but if you look at your phone it will let you install it

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
even if it is flash lite its still better then the stock flash that htc and sprint embedded in 2.1

Lemme clarify. They are saying it IS the stock flash htc and sprint embedded in 2.1. (That would be flash lite).

Here's a good way to test. Someone who has installed it on the hero, list out sites you get to work on it and believe flash lite won't run. Then I'll try them on my hero (which still has the stock flash, I haven't loaded this up yet) and I'll see if I can get any of them to run.

Last edited:

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Lemme clarify. They are saying it IS the stock flash htc and sprint embedded in 2.1. (That would be flash lite).

Here's a good way to test. Someone who has installed it on the hero, list out sites you get to work on it and believe flash lite won't run. Then I'll try them on my hero (which still has the stock flash, I haven't loaded this up yet) and I'll see if I can get any of them to run.

give me a site that you cant load and i will see

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Using the stock internet browser (not skyfire, dolphin, etc) with mobile view turned off in settings I could not play the video on this site.

Video: Day 58 - The Strife Aquatic | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

ok it did not load up but it may just be the device that supports it i want to hear from someone who has the evo/nexus one or any other device chime in after going to the above linked page to see if it loads for them, but until then i have to give it to you it might be flash lite in disguise

draztikrhymez

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I installed it and it worked, even had flash ads running on pages, but I uninstalled after about 5 mins because it horribly slowed my browser down.