Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC Hero CDMA dead

So short story is, is that my Hero (semi)died on me(long story...) and now i'm stuck with a Samsung Intercept until my S3 comes in the mail and was wondering if there are any ROMs or any ideas with what i can do with this old phone. Curnetly it has CM7 on it with a ICS theme. I've seen that some people are trying to get ICS and JB ported to it so i was thinking on trying those or some other kinda of ROMs and what not with it. Or just take a BB gun to it and see what I can do with/to it. haha

Global Posts
    8,138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: HTC Hero CDMA dead

You could always use it around the house as a media player or to check email -- playing apps on it for fun is also a good Idea.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

good idea. just a matter of time till i get get it back to that point. half the time the radios and the screen dont work. plus most of the games i enjoy playing dont work out well on it
    Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    You could always use it around the house as a media player or to check email -- playing apps on it for fun is also a good Idea.

I hated my Intercept.. Possibly the worst phone in the entire Android world..

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I totally agree with you. I hated every moment of it while using it as my back up phone until my s3 came in the mail. Honestly i think the Hero was a better phone than the Intercept
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillidog66 View Post
    I hated my Intercept.. Possibly the worst phone in the entire Android world..

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums

Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
    If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
    Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)