Sprint HTC Hero (.7 ) update ROOT Your Hero Today

fishvenom

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey All You Sprint HTC Hero Users Who Have Not Been Able To Root Your Hero With The Latest .7 Sprint Update, Go to App Brain And Down Load Z4 ROOT. I Have Been Looking For A Root That Works For 6 Months, I Rooted My Hero in 5 Minutes With Superuser Access, Then Downloaded Root Explorer (File Manager) And Finally Got Rid Of All Those Useless Factory Apps I Dont Need, Deleted Them All. HTC HERO USERS FINALLY A ROOT IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey All You Sprint HTC Hero Users Who Have Not Been Able To Root Your Hero With The Latest .7 Sprint Update, Go to App Brain And Down Load Z4 ROOT. I Have Been Looking For A Root That Works For 6 Months, I Rooted My Hero in 5 Minutes With Superuser Access, Then Downloaded Root Explorer (File Manager) And Finally Got Rid Of All Those Useless Factory Apps I Dont Need, Deleted Them All. HTC HERO USERS FINALLY A ROOT IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You waited 6 months when all you had to do was flash the .5 ruu and go from there? That, and I don't believe the .7 has been out 6 months.

-----
Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Froyo-on-Hero action here!

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

first off, why did you post this thread twice!?

and secondly, why did you wait 6 months looking for a way to root? theres been a way for a while by exploiting the .5 RUU. unless you waited cause you were wary of rooting like i was

Last edited:

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
i tried looking for Z4 root to see what the developer had to say about it but couldn't find it. i looked on Appbrain.com, thru the appbrain market, and even the android market but couldn't find anything on it......

so what are you talking about fishvenom!? im already rooted so i dont even know why i looked but the fact that you posted this thread twice kinda wanted me to research this. something is telling me this is not legit and that AndroidCentral should be wary but if it is, im sorry

Fazulka

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
i tried looking for Z4 root to see what the developer had to say about it but couldn't find it. i looked on Appbrain.com, thru the appbrain market, and even the android market but couldn't find anything on it......

so what are you talking about fishvenom!? im already rooted so i dont even know why i looked but the fact that you posted this thread twice kinda wanted me to research this. something is telling me this is not legit and that AndroidCentral should be wary but if it is, im sorry

I'd advise you to be wary of anyone that capitalizes EVERY words. Annoying.

Leor19

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I tried z4 root and i couldn't get the APK to install. I tried the heroroot010.apk and i was able to root my hero.
There is a great tutorial here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair