ROM Manager Problems

Hitt

May 28, 2010
Visit site
First off, I would like to thank everyone for the help I have been given on this forum and I would like to apologize for not responding to some of the great adive by some posters.

I am running CM7 on my Hero and this ROM came with ROM Manager already installed. I had bought the premium version a few months ago and everything was working just fine. After flashing CM7, I reinstalled the premium version of ROM Manger, and when I open the app, I get a message saying "Your ROM Manager License is outdated. Please reinstall ROM Manager via the Market". I have uninstalled ROM Manger and reinstalled it three times now and I am still recieving the same message. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

Thank you!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Your best bet is to email the Developer and see if he has a solution for you. When you re-download the app are you downloading the paid version? Not sure if that makes a difference, but it might.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
@Hitt It looks like other people may be having problems with the paid version of ROM Manager as well, at least it looks like it on Twitter. Did you get it resolved?

Hitt

May 28, 2010
Visit site
No I am still having the same problem. The ROM Manager that came with the ROM works but it is not the paid version. When I re-download the app it is the paid version.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
contact the developer, you are not the only one with the problem. There's a problem with the license keys and he's helping people work it out.

See @clockworkmod on Twitter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance