Do I really have to grant Super User access EVERY time???

ShawnWDP

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, I just rooted my HTC Hero using the stickied "One-Click" method in this forum. It is working, but I'm freezing some apps now using an app called Bloat Freezer, and its driving me INSANE because it needs me to "Allow" it SIX TIMES to freeze ONE APP, and I'm freezing quite a few! Super User is asking for permission upwards of 100 times!

The "remember" button seems to do absolutely nothing, I've tried it both ticked and unticked. In the super user app Bloat Freezer shows as "Allow." Why it still asking permission SO MANY times?

Please help, I'm going crazy pressing allow again and again and again... and again.

digmys

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi there, I just rooted my HTC Hero using the stickied "One-Click" method in this forum. It is working, but I'm freezing some apps now using an app called Bloat Freezer, and its driving me INSANE because it needs me to "Allow" it SIX TIMES to freeze ONE APP, and I'm freezing quite a few! Super User is asking for permission upwards of 100 times!

The "remember" button seems to do absolutely nothing, I've tried it both ticked and unticked. In the super user app Bloat Freezer shows as "Allow." Why it still asking permission SO MANY times?

Please help, I'm going crazy pressing allow again and again and again... and again.

This has nothing to do with Bloat Freezer, but something is wrong with your Superuser. Try deleting the data for superuser and then try Bloat Freezer again.

What is happening is BF is asking superuser for permissions, and instead of letting it, like it should if you have it saved to "allow" superuser is asking you again and again and again and again. For everyone else BF works as it is supposed to work so there is something up with your superuser, hopefully clearing data for superuser fixes it for you.