Mods and Add-Ons

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Mods and Add-Ons for 2.1 Updated!!!

Here's some add-ons that i've put together.You should make a nadroid backup just incase,something goes crazy or if you don't like the changes. You must have root and be running the new 2.1. Flash any of these threw RECOVERY.Screen Shots at bottom of post.

LiveWallpapers with Sense-(YOU WILL LOSE WEATHER ANIMATIONFlash both zips then reboot.
Zip 1- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download NewLivewallpapers.zip
Zip 2- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download update1-weatherfix.zip
**I found it easier to choose a non-livewallpaper if you can before rebooting.The new zip should make livewallpapers work a lot better.After booting first time wait a few minutes before you select a livewallpaper.
Thanks to zenultor and mssmision from xda.

ClearLockBar-Expresso- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download ClearExpresso.zip
Expresso-- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download StockExpresso.zip
Screenshots post 4

ClearLockBar- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download ClearLockBar.zip
StockLockBar- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download StockLockbar.zip

StockClock No background- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download NoBackgroundClock.zip

BlueClock- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download BlueClock.zip

Black/BlueDialer- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download BlackBlueDialer.zip

GreenClock- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download GreenClock.zip

Black/GreenDialer- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download BlackGreenDialer.zip

RedClock- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download RedClock.zip
Black/RedDialer- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download BlackRedDialer.zip

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
GlassClock- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download GlassClock.zip

Gray Clock- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download GrayClock.zip

(Follow how to below before flashing!!!)
SeeThruLockscreen- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download SeeThruLockScreen.zip
(Can be flahed over zip above or flash it instead.)
SeeThruLock-SeeThruButtons- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download SeeThruNOBottom.zip

(How To!!!)-download file,put on root of sdcard.Plug phone into computer,open Command Prompt enter the following commands,hitting enter after each one.
1. adb remount
2. adb shell
3. cd /data/misc/lockscreen
4. rm *
5. cd /system/customize/resource
6. rm htc_wallpaper *
7. reboot recovery or exit and reboot youself.
(If you get a error when removing the htc_wallpaper from /system/customize.Don't worry just making sure theres nothing in there.)Thanks to JsChiSurf from xda

AOSP Dialer- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download AOSP DIALER.zip
AOSP Dialer JUST apk- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Contacts.apk
If having problems try clearing the data for dialer. Go to Settings>Applications>Manage Apps

Last edited:

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I missed it too. Wouldn't have been able to use until today tho (just rooted).

Great stuff! Thanks.

obannvi

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Anybody interested in this??

ma83uv.jpg

GolpherZX

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone post the AOSP dialer? I've seen that on some of the forum pics on XDA, but cannot find the download. Unless someone can help me figure out the search on that site, but I have no luck finding anything there!!!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone post the AOSP dialer? I've seen that on some of the forum pics on XDA, but cannot find the download. Unless someone can help me figure out the search on that site, but I have no luck finding anything there!!!

Check bottom of second post you can either flash the zip or i put the apk up if you want to push it to your phone.

infenit101

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
It should take just a second, I haven't tested a lot of them, if it gives you problems id try different ones from the market.

Live wallpapers app force closes a lot.
galaxy shows preview but its very pixelated.
grass doesn't work.
magic smoke preview works, actual wallpaper is static.
Maps
Nexus is a white screen on preview, black on wallpaper.
polar clock works
water does not work

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Live wallpapers app force closes a lot.
galaxy shows preview but its very pixelated.
grass doesn't work.
magic smoke preview works, actual wallpaper is static.
Maps
Nexus is a white screen on preview, black on wallpaper.
polar clock works
water does not work

Just to make sure you did flash both zips? If thats the case im working on something to try an make them work better.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes I did and now my Market doesn't work. I flashed your live wallpaper roms (2) and gbhil's Market fix. How do I uninstall the roms?

Just reflash with the original 2.1 you shouldn't have to wipe. If it gives you problems then you'll have to wipe dalvik.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Almost forgot if you made a nadroid backup then you could just nadroid restore to before you flashed them.:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae