2.1 Lite!!! Option 4

MIG106

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Got a question...

When I bring up the phone now and search for someone, it's showing me all kinds of people that I do not have as contacts and would never call. It's pulling anyone from facebook that has a phone number listed. I then noticed that it does the same thing when writing a text, and also an email as far as email addresses go. Anyone to turn that "off" so it just shows me my contacts? I was at a friend's wedding this past weekend, and intoxicated at the reception called some people I definitely was not trying to hah.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Got a question...

When I bring up the phone now and search for someone, it's showing me all kinds of people that I do not have as contacts and would never call. It's pulling anyone from facebook that has a phone number listed. I then noticed that it does the same thing when writing a text, and also an email as far as email addresses go. Anyone to turn that "off" so it just shows me my contacts? I was at a friend's wedding this past weekend, and intoxicated at the reception called some people I definitely was not trying to hah.

If you go to people,then hit menu>View That should let you remove facebook lists.

kevinli87

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm been using this version of the 2.1 leak for a few days now and it's absolutely been fantastic compared to stock 1.5! However, just last night, I started having some weird glitches/bugs with it.

For some reason, none of the applications listed in my Account & Sync section will sync anymore. This includes all my Google services, Facebook, and even Weather. Nothing happens when I press the "Sync all" button, even though all three of these applications show up with the green, double-arrow sync icon and I've made sure that I'm properly logged in. Similarly, going into the Gmail app and refreshing through the menu option doesn't work either.

Another issue (which could be related to the previous problem) is that none of the apps in the Market will download or update. If I go into the downloads section and update one of the apps, it just sits at the top of my downloads list saying "Starting download..." but it never goes any further than that.

These problems occur on both Wifi and my Sprint network connection (with full bars). I've tried power cycling my phone to no avail. Does anybody have a solution or any idea as to what's going on? I'm in love with 2.1 and I don't really want to revert back to 1.5...

Thanks.

kevinli87

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Another issue (which could be related to the previous problem) is that none of the apps in the Market will download or update. If I go into the downloads section and update one of the apps, it just sits at the top of my downloads list saying "Starting download..." but it never goes any further than that.

Well, after several hours, I think the Market issue sorted itself out. I'm still not able to sync my apps though...

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, after several hours, I think the Market issue sorted itself out. I'm still not able to sync my apps though...

I think there is something up with the market there a post on front page about it. Im sorry i took so long to get back been busy trying to get the new leak together to get it up.Ill find the post and get back.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know about the partition. How can I do it? I appreciate all your help.

You should only have to partition one time. Unless you decide to change the sizes.first,backup everything on your sdcard.Then boot in to recovery,choose partition sdcard.Then these are the sizes I use,you can choose different. 32 swap,528 ext,the rest is fat, which is what you can see when you plug into computer.After that is finished while still in recovery choose Usd-ms-toggle.Then plug phone into computer copy over a rom that you like.Then flash that rom reboot.Now you should have everything set up. After your fully booted plug your phone into computer,open command prompt,enter these cmds.
adb remount
adb shell
cd data/app/
pwd

if it returns system/app you have everything right and have apps running on sdcard.

Calma10

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I havent partition my sdcard, thank you for your quick response. I am going to try it now. I am going to stay with the option 4 rom, is working great on my phone. I'm assuming that before I flash the rom, I have to do a wipe?

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I havent partition my sdcard, thank you for your quick response. I am going to try it now. I am going to stay with the option 4 rom, is working great on my phone. I'm assuming that before I flash the rom, I have to do a wipe?

I beleive you will have to wipe,the new kool-aid rom has more internal memory.

Calma10

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
THe three of them, the last time I did dalvik, I got an error

update, no error this time. currently flashing the rom

Last edited: