2.1 Lite!!! Option 4

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
This is going to be short,been a long night.
I figured since everyone wanted 2.1,but without the Sprint bloatware. Here it is!!!This already has the Super user and market fix included. Everything is the same that option 3(2.1Leak) has.

You have to wipe everything.
If you get error 387 you didn't wipe ext.(i forgot to):eek:

What's removed-
Sprint tv
sprint nascar
amazon mp3
nfl
stocks
etc.

For anyone that wants Sprint navi.- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Sprint Navi.zip
Flash threw recovery.
For anyone that wants sprint tv- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Sprint tv.zip Flash threw recovery.
If you lose the clockwidget just go to settings>applications>manage applications>htc sense>clear data.
Voicemail-- next post.

Apps2sd-just partition sdcard and it's automatic.

Big thanks to gbhil for everything.;)

Always make a nadroid backup just incase!!
Download-- 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Option 4 beezy.zip
(mirror)- Option 4 beezy.zip
Here's a nice video by rufflez;)- YouTube - DSCN0296.MOV

Last edited:

smokeyjoey8

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Installed it with the expresso theme over it and it works and runs amazingly. Wifi tether works on it as well. I havent flashed 3d gallery yet but I'll give it a try later on.

Anyone know if flashing the clear lock bar over expresso will cancel out expresso and make it look like regular sense again?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Installed it with the expresso theme over it and it works and runs amazingly. Wifi tether works on it as well. I havent flashed 3d gallery yet but I'll give it a try later on.

Anyone know if flashing the clear lock bar over expresso will cancel out expresso and make it look like regular sense again?

Yeah it will,Ill make a zip that doesn't later.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Awesome ROM!

I noticed Visual Voicemail isn't on here, either. Is there any way to get it back?

Thanks!

Thanks i hadn't even noticed that.:eek:..lol It was a long night,computer didn't want to play nice.If i can get the labtop away from my gf tonight ill get it up, if not will do first thing in moring.:D

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've already downloaded the Option 4 .zip files and extracted them to my computer, along with Sprint TV and Sprint Navi, but what do I do from there to get 2.1 on my phone? My phone is already rooted BTW.

DoubleA319

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi, im new to this stuff. I really want to put the 2.1 lite version on my phone. I still also want visual voicemail. I see that beezy420 threw a link up for it. I dont know what it means to "flash threw recovery" Can someone please explain how I would go about putting the visual voicemail on my Hero?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi, im new to this stuff. I really want to put the 2.1 lite version on my phone. I still also want visual voicemail. I see that beezy420 threw a link up for it. I dont know what it means to "flash threw recovery" Can someone please explain how I would go about putting the visual voicemail on my Hero?

You would flash it like it was a rom.Download the zip put it on root of sdcard,then boot into recovery(power off phone,then hold home key while hitting the power button.)If you need more help just let know.

Davec1234

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,

First post but have been lurking for a couple months. Love the forum!
I'm currently running Fresh 1.1 with Gumbo Kernel & Set CPU as well as CacheMate. So the phone runs well.

I need a reliable phone, voicemail, email & wifi for work.
I don't care about bluetooth or live wallpapers at all.

How stable is this Lite version of the leak?

I really want 2.1 but I need stability for work, so I want to make sure I'm not creating problems for myself before I make the switch.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,

First post but have been lurking for a couple months. Love the forum!
I'm currently running Fresh 1.1 with Gumbo Kernel & Set CPU as well as CacheMate. So the phone runs well.

I need a reliable phone, voicemail, email & wifi for work.
I don't care about bluetooth or live wallpapers at all.

How stable is this Lite version of the leak?

I really want 2.1 but I need stability for work, so I want to make sure I'm not creating problems for myself before I make the switch.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

As far as voicemail,email,wifi,everything works great for me.You would have to flash the zip from post 2 to put visual voicemail back in.You could always make a nadroid backup,wipe,and flash.If you don't like nadroid restore.:cool:

Davec1234

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
As far as voicemail,email,wifi,everything works great for me.You would have to flash the zip from post 2 to put visual voicemail back in.You could always make a nadroid backup,wipe,and flash.If you don't like nadroid restore.:cool:

I'm pretty new to the whole root, flash ROM thing, so I'm pretty cautious.
But I think I will give it a shot later tonight.

Thanks for the input.

Davec1234

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
One more quick question

On my sd card I still have the zipped stuff I flashed to put fresh & gumbo on the phone. Can I safely delete those after I nandroid?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
On my sd card I still have the zipped stuff I flashed to put fresh & gumbo on the phone. Can I safely delete those after I nandroid?

I would save them to your computer just incase you ever need/want them. Then yeah as long as you keep that nadroid you shouldn't need them.