Power on/off sounds?

E.2da.D

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
hey thanks for reading my thread

Now, I am wondering is there a way to chang the sound that is play when ever my Hero powers down or up? id love to hear a song instead of the noises... Thanks in advance.

E.2da.D

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
still nothing from anyone? damn i must be the only one in this site that wants this... :-( i thought forsure someone wouold have said something

Jkap

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea i am not sure if there is a way of doing it. My question to you is how many times a day do you turn off and turn on your phone to make this worth while?

E.2da.D

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
its just a want I guess,

Yea i am not sure if there is a way of doing it. My question to you is how many times a day do you turn off and turn on your phone to make this worth while?

I know I do it daily, LOL ... maybe just me but I have to have it off while charging.

But I I thought Android was all about customization. I just think it'd be another perk to have.

RoadBicyclist

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Is turning off your phone good or bad for the Hero? That's I think a good question. I know I see more memory when turned off/on, but is it good overall to do it daily?

Somehow I think is not necessary, all software (apps) probably don't need to be turned off so often, but then an engineer should answer this one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae