"Note" Sync

renilyn

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I've searched and searched, but either I'm having a blond search moment or SOMETHING! :mad:

I've been using OI Notepad for a while. I dig the interface but what I didn't realize at first, was that there is no way to sync the info "outside" of the phone.

Because I have memory issues (me, not the phone lol) I need something that I can sync up elsewhere. Preferably free but not a requirement. After having to get two different phones and start from scratch a few times since I got the phone in November... I've had plenty of frustrations with this. Anyone have any ideas?

wkj

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Evernote. It's in the Market. There is a desktop companion that also syncs with the Evernote website and your phone. The desktop app also integrates into your browser so you can do web clips or basically save anything you see in your browser to Evernote and then access it on your phone. Works well.

wkj

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Note Everything has an addon called NE GDocs which lets you import and export notes to and from your Google Docs online :)
You don't need Note Everything to use it, you can just send docs using it :)

renilyn

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks y'all! Trying both out and will see what happens. I do like the fact that Evernote has a desktop companion. Then again, Note Everything works with G-docs... decisions decisions!!!!!!

Celith

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I'll throw in one more to consider. 3banana. Syncs to the cloud, so notes can be access from anything that can get online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae