Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    ROM
    Still running stock...

Default Media Issues

I am having a few issues with the Sprint Hero;

1.Is there a proper way to sync music I am not aware of? My album art is not appearing when using the Media Player. I just drug and dropped it into the SD card from my music files? They are full albums also.

2.Why is the ringtone trimmer also not working on these files?

Anyone have any ideas?

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

1. I use an app on the phone called Mixzing and it works great it will automatically pull the album art and info from the web when you play the song. Also you might want to try using windows media player to sync your music. I haven't tried the windows media player route yet I just drag and drop like you.

2. The ringtone trimmer will only work on mp3 files, look for an app in the market called Ringdroid.

Global Posts
    503 Global Posts

I just tried Ringdroid, but it won't work with wma files. Is there an on-phone app that will work with them?
    Sprint Customer since 2003, 5 lines, currently loving my HTC One. Previous phones - Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Hero, BB Tour, BB Curve, BB Pearl, Palm Centro, LG-Muziq, Katana DLX, LG 550, Sanyo MM 5600, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8100