is stock 2.1 better than rooted 2.1 for hero?

oluvinu

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi I have the rooted 2.1 for hero for almost 2 months. Is this release same as leaked release or have improvements been made ??

Thx for any help you can give.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Well, I wouldn't say a stock sprint ROM is ever as good as any custom ROM. Now if you're wondering if Stock now vs. stock then... well there are improvements.
New Leak:
Fixed has double menu tap fixed (yay!)
Signed with official keys (but yet, still some paid apps aren't showing in the market)- fix is flashing market fix
PROBLEM: GSD is included which can cause 100% uptime. Hope thats not actually on the official release cause thats going to piss a lot of people off.

mountaindont

May 17, 2010
Visit site
root gives you acess to functions you would never think the hero could do. stock is way to limiting, unless your the type of person who truely doesnt care about that type of thing. these type of people do exsist, too! one of my best friends has the hero, and everytime i see him, i try stealing his phone and rooting it (flashrec...root right from your phone :)) but he always hoses me :(... he just DOESNT care about removing the bloatware or tethering or theming or ANYTHING. he got it purely for google sky maps :(

oluvinu

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi does anyone here know if the official update is beeter than the leaked versions?? Can it be rooted now?? Has it fixedchwnges from.the leak??

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi does anyone here know if the official update is beeter than the leaked versions?? Can it be rooted now?? Has it fixedchwnges from.the leak??

The leak and the official are the same thing i/we just got ahold of it before they released it.There is no way to root as of yet don't know if it will ever be rooted.

oluvinu

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

So the hero leak and official update are same??.WoW I thought official would have had a better touch input for keyboard like my friends iPhone. Hero keyboard sucks to me compared to iphones. Is official just have locks on it with the ruu?? I.got the leak for 2.1 a couple months ago .

oluvinu

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
so leaked 2.1 in march is same as official update..wow

Hi,

So the hero leak and official update are same??.WoW I thought official would have had a better touch input for keyboard like my friends iPhone. Hero keyboard sucks to me compared to iphones. Is official just have locks on it with the ruu?? I.got the leak for 2.1 a couple months ago .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza