Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 242
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Phil Nickinson's Avatar
    Android Central Editor in Chief

    Posts
    3,808 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,973 Global Posts

    Default Sprint Hero 2.1 released(facts and finding/complaints)thread

    http://www.androidcentral.com/androi...ially-official

    It's listed , though is strangely missing. Sing out if you find it.
    Thanked by:
    beezy 
  2. #2  

    Default

    Can anyone tell me where to find HTC Sync software for mac?
  3. #3  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    **Edit Everyone read this. If you ran the ruu then you can not root,which in return means you would miss out on the goodthings that you can do.Just to name a few,NO livewallpapers,wireless tether,themes.
    Ill sing and dance if they do put it up.Warning there is no way to root as of now if you run the 2.1RUU.
    Last edited by beezy; 05-21-2010 at 04:05 AM.
  4. #4  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by correcamino View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find HTC Sync software for mac?
    I don't think there is for a mac.Also you can't run the official 2.1 RUU on a mac.
  5. #5  
    danidiva's Avatar

    Posts
    82 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beezy420 View Post
    Ill sing and dance if they do put it up.
    i'll sing and dance once my BFF Beezy has played with it and made it pretty and custom for us Beezy fans
  6. #6  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danidiva View Post
    i'll sing and dance once my BFF Beezy has played with it and made it pretty and custom for us Beezy fans
    Im sitting here refreshing the sprint page waiting for the link so i can get to work on it.Seems its probably the same as the leak but o'well,be more roms to choose from.Just got to think of a good name for this one.
  7. #7  
    danidiva's Avatar

    Posts
    82 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beezy420 View Post
    Im sitting here refreshing the sprint page waiting for the link so i can get to work on it.Seems its probably the same as the leak but o'well,be more roms to choose from.Just got to think of a good name for this one.
    it probably is the same leak, but official is official right?
  8. #8  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danidiva View Post
    it probably is the same leak, but official is official right?
    Your right.
  9. #9  
    JayCudi's Avatar

    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

    Default

    I wonder if its going to be exactly the same as the leak
  10. #10  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCudi View Post
    I wonder if its going to be exactly the same as the leak
    The file numbers match.I almost bet its the same,but won't know till i can dl and open it up.If it has gsd in it then its the same cause it keeps the phone awake even with screen off.Glad im rooted.
  11. #11  

    Default

    What is gsd?
  12. #12  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by endeavorc View Post
    What is gsd?
    Some kind of test app/program for htc.
  13. #13  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Its up on Htc website.
  14. #14  
    geneva54's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

    Default

    yes right here:

  15. #15  

    Default The link for 2.1 is on HTC website as we speak.

    I know the link has yet to hit sprints website but its on HTC website so enjoy.
  16. #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beezy420 View Post
    The file numbers match.I almost bet its the same,but won't know till i can dl and open it up.If it has gsd in it then its the same cause it keeps the phone awake even with screen off.Glad i rooted.
    I'm useing kool aid 2.1 and don't have any awake time issues, did you take that out ?
  17. #17  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
    I'm useing kool aid 2.1 and don't have any awake time issues, did you take that out ?
    Yeap,i took it out.They are the same. Sucks i know of four bugs.lol
  18. #18  
    geneva54's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

    Default

    What do you mean "awake issue?" So it sounds like we are better off getting your Kool Aid release?
  19. #19  

    Default Hero Download now available

    SPRINT HTC HERO 2.1 is ready for download at htc :
  20. #20  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geneva54 View Post
    What do you mean "awake issue?" So it sounds like we are better off getting your Kool Aid release?
    If you check in settings itll tell you up time vs awake time.GSD keeps your awake time almost the same as up time(eats battery).I wouldn't twista your arm to make you use kool-aid but if it was me i wouldn't ever run stock unrooted.
  21. #21  

    Default

    Ok, so the question de jour, my hero is rooted, and running a custom Damage ROM. Can I run this update to "reset" my phone to a factory 2.1 directly, or do I have to jump through some hoops?
  22. #22  
    geneva54's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beezy420 View Post
    If you check in settings itll tell you up time vs awake time.GSD keeps your awake time almost the same as up time(eats battery).I wouldn't twista your arm to make you use kool-aid but if it was me i wouldn't ever run stock unrooted.
    Well that sucks. Guess Im going to wait before making the decision on which update to use.
  23. #23  
    beezy's Avatar

    Posts
    2,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illushinz View Post
    Ok, so the question de jour, my hero is rooted, and running a custom Damage ROM. Can I run this update to "reset" my phone to a factory 2.1 directly, or do I have to jump through some hoops?
    I would think you could but i could be wrong.If im wrong then you have to rruu to 1.5 then ruu 2.1.Remeber there is no way to root 2.1 right now.
    Thanked by:
  24. #24  

    Default

    Ahh, thanks beez- that was my next question.
  25. #25  

    Default

    Apparently they are getting SLAMMED! Download is super SUPER slow
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B