1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Touch tone menu problems

Hi

I've only had my HTC Hero for a short time. I find that I cannot use it to call any company that requires me to enter more than nine digits into a touchtone menu because my phone will suddenly try to call the numbers entered. For example, if I want to call my pharmacy and enter in a prescription number for a refill, I have to use another phone otherwise my phone mistakes the prescription number for a phone number and tries to call it.

Is this a common problem? Is there some easy way to make my Hero not try to make a call during a call?

ROM
    ACS Jelly Bean RC1, Stock

it shouldn't be wanting to make a call unless you hit talk again. I've gone through tons of automated menu's over the phone, entering at least 9 digits and it never tries to make a call.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'll pay close attention next time and see if I'm doing something that causes me to accidentally hit the Talk button.

Thanks.

Can be fixed by going under phone settings and turning on TTY Full. Hope that helps
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Touch tone menu problems

The TTY full thing worked on my friend's Samsung transform Ultra with Boost mobile too! It sucks that she has the TTY thing in her status bar, but at least she can clock in and out of work now! Thanks!
    Last edited by Kale Blossom; 07-11-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Punctuation