Will the HTC Hero get Froyo?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Theirs people working on porting it,but i doubt there will ever be a official release for the hero.It would take sprint and htc years to get it to us hero users.lol

anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Nobody get their hopes up. At this point an official 2.2 would be damn near miraculous. Ported, or specially compiled custom ROMs are probably on their way sooner or later though.

Fazulka

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Sprint might say no but developers/hackers say yes.lol Ive been running froyo for about 10 hours.

Is it the one the XDA devs are working on from the IRC? How is it? I know they had a few issues to resolve last I checked (like the camera). You think the "official" (hacked) release will be soon?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Is it the one the XDA devs are working on from the IRC? How is it? I know they had a few issues to resolve last I checked (like the camera). You think the "official" (hacked) release will be soon?

I ran theirs first,its freaking bad***,but i would say that if your not handy with things wait till they post it.Im running one that I put together with some of their stuff.Linpackin at 5.4 steady.Its not far off from being released to the masses.lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084