Sprint HTC Hero root without flashing roms

snarf77

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I just want complete control over my phone i just wanna be able to remove stock apps and widgets and the ability to install what i want

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I just want complete control over my phone i just wanna be able to remove stock apps and widgets and the ability to install what i want

After you root thats what you'll have stock rom with root access,the only thing i see that might give you a problem is some apps need busybox,not that hard to install by hand but a lot easier if its done for you. I have a stock rom that has it built in and wifi tether is built in,but other then that its stock.If you want i can link you to it.

KyleBuch

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
let me know how it goes... Im right there with you on this. I have no idea about programing, but really want to root this phone!

snarf77

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
i havent done it yet im just wondering where to stop on that guide since its a pain to reload all the apps n settings all that jazz......im just gonna do the root and install that app you mentioned to remove the stock sprint apps

i will flash a fully functional froyo rom though

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
i havent done it yet im just wondering where to stop on that guide since its a pain to reload all the apps n settings all that jazz......im just gonna do the root and install that app you mentioned to remove the stock sprint apps

i will flash a fully functional froyo rom though

It will be a little while before a fully functional froyo is out.It's amazing work they are doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol