Hero Dock Taking A Long Time To Charge

ashlanfosho

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a problem where it thinks that my dock for my phone, is a usb charger, even though its connected to a wall and in no way connected to a computer. Since it thinks it's usb charging it takes about 8-9 hours for it to get a full charge. Before I rooted it would charged in about 3-4 hours tops. I don't know if whether its the rom (honey bun lite v2) thats making it think its a usb or just root, and any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Don't get me wrong its a great rom, I just want to know whats causing my problem.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a problem where it thinks that my dock for my phone, is a usb charger, even though its connected to a wall and in no way connected to a computer. Since it thinks it's usb charging it takes about 8-9 hours for it to get a full charge. Before I rooted it would charged in about 3-4 hours tops. I don't know if whether its the rom (honey bun lite v2) thats making it think its a usb or just root, and any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Don't get me wrong its a great rom, I just want to know whats causing my problem.

Thats weird.Is it charging in normal amount of time when just using a wall charger?Root shouldn't change anything that has to do with usb.

ashlanfosho

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I just found my wall charger, it recognizes that was an ac charger, and I'm going to let that charge up to a 100 from 84. It shouldn't take long. I just don't understand why it doesn't recognize the ac current from the dock.