Internet sharing

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I want to use my internet sharing option to connect my ps3 and 360, but every time I try, I get an invalid sprint pcs user name. I suppose I could use wifi for the ps3, but that isn't an option for my xbox, as I don't have the over priced wifi adapter. Anyone have success doing this?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I want to use my internet sharing option to connect my ps3 and 360, but every time I try, I get an invalid sprint pcs user name. I suppose I could use wifi for the ps3, but that isn't an option for my xbox, as I don't have the over priced wifi adapter. Anyone have success doing this?

I think you could setup a internet connection with your phone and pc.Then plug your xbox into your pc and setup the connection to pass threw.I've done it before,but didn't write it down ill try to do it again.

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can, I just need an ether net cable. No problems there, I was hoping to just do it through a usb connection, without the pc. I'll keep experimenting and update if I manage to get it to go.

KyleBuch

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
i assume your rooted?
I attempted to do this w pdanet, and was able to connect, but could not find a match in COD mw2.. i do not remember the error i was getting, but i ran it thru the computer like beezy mentioned.

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I wouldn't do this anyway.

The one way Sprint can tell you are using phone as modem without paying for the service is if you begin using a massive amount of data a phone normally would not be likely to use.

Sending your ps3/360 data through the phones would do just that.

Also 3G data speeds really aren't fast enough to get a stellar gaming experience.

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Been using it as a modem for my pc since I got it. They won't go bonkers until I get write excessive with it. I usually run somewhere around 7 to 8 gig a month for data. Plus, I don't really want to play online, just download stuff and keep my systems updated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX