New to the HTC Hero

DracheDame

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android! I just got my Hero as well. I've had it for a little over a week and I'm loving it. I have a few apps that work with Stock. Beautiful widgets is one that I love. You have have the HTC clock and weather, but with any skin you want. I also have some fun games: Traffic Jam, Mazeoid II (Which is basically PacMan) and GeoQuiz. I also have a notepad which is great for taking notes. An app which is a must-have is barcode scanner. You can look up apps online and then use the barcode scanner to download them onto your phone. There are also apps that work with barcode scanner while you're in a store. I also have Pandora and Facebook for Android. Both of these are great. Pandora is great because you can listen to any kind of music you want, for free.

One thing: Make sure you get a screen protector :)

Enjoy your Hero!

prr2freya

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
My Hero (and first droid phone) should be here early next week! I'm already researching and planning to get as much out of it as possible.

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My most used apps:
1. Handcent (free)
2. Feedr ($1.99)
3. Swype (free from their web site)
4. Dolphin HD browser (free)
5. Doubletwist (free)

These are my favorite apps. All are available from the market except for swype. Try www.beta.swype.com for that. Don't know if it is still open or not

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I had one on mine forever, but haven't used them in a couple months. sometimes i put it in the same pocket as keys and have yet to get a scratch on it. Screen wipes clean with a shirt, too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15