- 2 Posts
Need help activating my new HTC Hero
My old phone broke on me, and a family member sent me a old HTC Hero. I'm having a problem activating it. When I call *2 and go through the process. It asks for a 11, 14, or 18 digit code that can be found on the phone box. The only problem is that I don't have that code. Is there any other way to get that code? Please help, and thank you for reading.
EDIT: The code is also not in the settings
Last edited by FCBenefield; 11-01-2012 at 07:33 PM.
- 11-01-2012, 07:26 PM #2
- 11-01-2012, 08:34 PM #4
- 12-25-2012, 06:59 AM #5
- By adudley151 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2012, 02:17 PM
- By mrmiroes in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2012, 04:56 PM
- By drdeath91 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:17 PM
- By VoLoDaR1 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:34 AM
- By VoLoDaR1 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:52 PM