Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Default Finally some 2.1 love for us NTelos users

Default 2.1 ruu

Does this block rooting?

Global Posts
    2,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Extra Crispy

Quote Originally Posted by rxdpunk View Post
    Does this block rooting?
    I don't know if it will block root but im sure if your rooted then it will unroot your phone.If you have root and have the abilty to flash roms then i would tear that bad boy apart and have a custom flash able rom then you wouldn't lose root.

Default rooting

I'm actually still at stock 1.5 but I want to root to 2.2 just ha ent been able to quote get it figured out yet trying to use the guide on xda forums just don't understand if I start by flashing with the Sprint ruu or not

actually that will ust brck your phone if you are a Ntelos User Do not flash the Sprint Ruu root to the phone it will **** that shyt up, just google up Ntelos Hero Root, you will find one, i believe it the page that says Non Sprint Hero root (cellular blue,blah,blah,ect,) but go there and follow the directions perfectly and it will be very easy and you will love the new goodies you can use now that your rooted, i did this google search and went the the thing and did it and now im wirelessly tethering my xbox 360's internet i love it

Default Re: Finally some 2.1 love for us NTelos users

I want to root my HTC EVO 4G but i had it unlocked so i could use the sprint phone on my ntelos account. any idea where i can get reliable info on how to root without bricking my phone?